The latest GSA meeting report is out!
On the 28th of October the GSA hosted a research-focused meeting in New Orleans entitled: "The Schistosomiasis Action Plan: Next Generation Research on the Road towards Elimination"
The meeting, organized by the co-chairs of the GSA Research Working Group, Dr Poppy Lamberton and Dr Jutta Reinhard-Rupp, was well attended with over 100 attendees. Delegates heard and discussed the latest news on:
- Schistosomiasis Action Plan
- Updates from COR NTD schistosomiasis sessions
- FGS and measuring morbidity
- Advances in vaccines, diagnostics and snail control
- Progress towards schistosomiasis elimination.
You can read a summary and download the meeting report on our resources page.