Event: The Schistosomiasis Action Plan: next generation research on the road towards elimination
The GSA will be hosting a research meeting in New Orleans at the Marriott Hotel on the 28th of October.
The meeting will begin at 9.00 and end at 15.00.
The meeting sessions will cover some of the important aspects of research that the schistosomiasis community needs to address on the road towards elimination.
The 5 topics covered will be:
- Schistosomiasis Action Plan
- Updates from COR NTD schistosomiasis sessions
- FGS and measuring morbidity
- Advances in vaccines, diagnostics and snail control
- Progress towards schistosomiasis elimination.
Lunch will be provided by the GSA.