GSA Advisory Board Report
In January 2018 the GSA Advisory Board convened and reviewed the GSA’s key activities in 2017 and its strategy and plans for 2018. A summary of the review along with key recommendations is available to view here. GSA will continue to work with our partners and aims to
- Clarify schistosomiasis control and elimination definitions and targets post 2020
- Support coordination of PZQ supply and implementation
- Provide technical expertise and tools for NTD programmes in endemic countries,
- Identify gaps in implementation and operational research
- Strengthen advocacy for schistosomiasis control and elimination
- Build its online and virtual systems to become the go-to-site for schistosomiasis-specific resources.