NNN Travel Awards and workshop submission
TRAVEL AWARD SUBMISSION DEADLINE 8TH OF MAY:
With the support of Sightsavers, NNN are able to offer 25 return airflight tickets to Manchester airport to eligible applicants.
Applicants must be:
- Employees of NGOs or Government / Public Servants / Persons affected by NTDs
- Working to control or eliminate NTDs
- A citizen of and working in a NTD-endemic country
- Able to communicate verbally in English
- Able to apply for a UK visa in good time (please see the visa page for more information)
Find out more here: http://www.ntd-ngonetwork.org/travel-awards-0
WORKSHOP SUBMISSION DEADLINE WEDNESDAY 15TH MAY:
NNN are calling for workshop proposals in order to develop an engaging agenda. The conference has avaiable spaces for fifteen 1.5 hour workshops over the first and last day of the three day conference. The second day of the meeting will be dedicated to disease-specific and cross-cutting groups.
The workshops will be structured under the components of the BEST (Behaviour, Environment, Social Inclusion & Equity and Treatment & Care) Framework and all aligned to the theme of the NNN 2019 - Our Vision Beyond 2020: Many Partners, One Voice.
Submit applications here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScfEuETy-_guwFaJojfKAX6PIEJDD45...