GSA Schisto Bulletin March 2021
31 Mar 2021
The March 2021 edition of the GSA Schisto Bulletin includes:
- GSA Advisory Board virtual meeting
- The Diagnostic Work Stream has gathered information on commercially available diagnostic tests for schistosomiasis.
- The Engineering Working Group is collecting information on current practices in the design, development and installation of WASH infrastructure
- The GSA & ISNTD collaboration to bring Schistosomiasis focused webinars continue with topics ranging from #ChooseToChallenge inequity in NTD research, to tackling FGS & HIV / AIDS together, rethinking WASH and new pediatric treatments.
- GSA Annual Report & Operational Strategy and the Advisory Board Summary
- Female Genital Schistosomiasis - workshop
- #ChooseToChallenge inequity in NTD research - ISNTD & GSA webinar
- Zero Discrimination in MDA - reaching all children with disabilities to beat NTDs
- A systematic literature review of schistosomiasis in urban and peri-urban settings - article published in PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases
- WHO publishes the new NTD road map 2021-2030
- Launch of the WHO Global Strategy on WASH and NTDs
- Developing an M&E framework for schistosomiasis - report from the COR-NTD virtual meeting
- Commercially Available Diagnostics Tests for Schistosomiasis
- Job opportunities and upcoming meetings and events and more.
GSA Monitoring and Evaluation