The 1st International conference on NTDs (IncoNTD) in Africa
The 1st International conference on NTDs (IncoNTD) in Africa is being jointly organized with the 13th Kenya Ministry of Health and Kenya Medical Research Institute Annual NTD Conference on December 4 – 6, 2019 at the Radisson Blu Hotel in Nairobi, Kenya.
The theme; “Cross-border partnership towards achieving control and elimination of NTDs” is based on the recognition that success in control and elimination of NTDs in any country requires cooperation beyond its borders. IncoNTD aims to bring together national and international stakeholders involved in the control and elimination of NTDs in Africa and beyond. The conference will have both plenary and scientific sessions and will focus on the following:
- Strengthening Government ownership, advocacy, coordination and partnerships
- Connecting basic research and clinical trials for drugs, vaccines and diagnostics to control efforts
- Translating research into policy, advocacy, and community engagement
- Operational and implementation research in NTD control and elimination
- Access to interventions, treatment and service delivery
- Monitoring and evaluation, surveillance and research on NTD control and elimination
Find out more and register on the IncoNTD website.
For inquiries contact: info [at] incontd [dot] org