RSTMH Annual Meeting 2019
The Annual Meeting will examine the changing world from a One Health perspective. Two major themes of surveillance and delivery of healthcare will be considered through the cross-cutting lenses of economics, social sciences and technology.
- Explore themes of surveillance and healthcare delivery with a range of speakers and through group discussions.
- Feed in to a panel developing ideas, views and evidence for RSTMH to take forward in the coming year.
- Hear turbo talks on exciting areas in the One Health field.
- Explore how to use behavioural insights and nudge theory to promote diversity in the One Health approach.
- View posters and network with colleagues from around the world at an RSTMH reception on 17 September.
Find out more here: https://rstmh.org/events/annual-meeting-2019