ICASA | International Conference on AIDS and STIs in Africa
The international conference on AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections in Africa (ICASA) is a major bilingual international AIDS conference which takes place in Africa. Its current biennial hosting alternates between anglophone and francophone African countries.
The 22nd edition of the International Conference on AIDS and Sexually Transmitted Infections in Africa (ICASA 2023) in Harare, Zimbabwe in December 2023 represents a tremendous opportunity to highlight the diverse nature of the African region’s HIV epidemic and the unique response to it.
AIDS IS NOT OVER: Address inequalities, accelerate inclusion and innovation
- Mainstream respect for equity, inclusion and diversity in the control and mitigation of the impact of diseases.
- Sustain and increase domestic financing and community response.
- Respond to HIV/AIDS, COVID-19, Monkey-pox, Ebola and any other emerging diseases.
- Mitigate the impact of Hepatitis, Tuberculosis and Malaria through health systems strengthening.
- Generate and provide evidence-based data for policy formulation