Conference | Annual Meeting of the Swiss Society for Tropical Medicine and Parasitology
On 7/8 September 2023, the annual scientific meeting and general assembly of the Swiss Society of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology - SSTMP – will take place at the Swiss Tropical and Public Health Institute (Swiss TPH) in Allschwil (Basel).
The exciting programme is headlined by two outstanding keynote speakers:
- Robin B. Gasser (University of Melbourne, Australia), presenting about "Understanding of parasites at the molecular level to discover new interventions" and
- Amaya Bustinduy (London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, UK), presenting about "100 years of neglect in paediatric and genital schistosomiasis".
The meeting will cover the following sessions, for which abstracts can be submitted:
- Drug discovery and new therapeutics
- Epidemiology and control of parasite infections
- Diagnostics in humans and animals
- Vector entomology
- Paediatrics and Public Health
- Molecular Parasitology
In addition, Swiss TPH will offer a guided tour in the new building, and there will be prizes for the best students' contributions (poster and presentation).
Submit your abstracts by the 7th of July. Register by the 31st of August.