Event | London Centre for NTD Research 9th anniversary
This networking event will feature a series of presentations and discussions that shine a spotlight on the pivotal role that LCNTDR research plays in shaping new approaches and frameworks to controlling and eliminating NTDs. The event will feature research presentations on a range of NTDs including schistosomiasis, soil-transmitted helminths, cutaneous leishmaniasis, rabies and trachoma.
The event will recognise the significant contributions of Professor Sir Roy Anderson, who is stepping down as Director – a role he has held since the Centre was established in 2013. Concurrently we will welcome Professor Joanne Webster as the new Director of the London Centre for NTD Research.
- Professor Sir Roy Anderson - Director, London Centre for NTD Research and Imperial College London
- Professor Joanne Webster - incoming Director LCNTDR and Royal Veterinary College
- Dr Deirdre Hollingsworth - Senior Group Leader, NTD Modelling Consortium, Oxford University
- Professor Stuart Reid - Principle, Royal Veterinary College
- A selection of researchers from LCNTDR member institutions who will present some of their ongoing NTD research.