Event | Geneva Health Forum 2022
The Geneva Health Forum (GHF) brings together key actors to help find solutions to global health challenges. Created in 2006, it is organized by the Geneva University Hospitals (HUG) and the University of Geneva in partnership with 30 global multisectoral organizations, with the overall goal to contribute to improving health and care access in the world.
At the heart of International Geneva, the Geneva Health Forum provides a continuous platform for collaboration and organizes one of the largest Global Health conferences every two years.
The GHF conference gathers 1600 participants from all sectors – field practitioners, academics, professionals from public and private sector, international and non-governmental organizations, policy-makers. It also gathers a network of actors active in the innovation field from the Health Valley and beyond.
As the complexity of Global Health challenges is growing, answering those challenges requires a multidisciplinary approach as well as being able to bring innovative solutions. Building on the dynamic of its biennial Global Health conference, the
Take a look at these Schistosomiasis, One Health and broader NTD-related sessions:
Day 1 - Tuesday 3 May
- 9:30 -10:30 High Level Discussion HLD1- One Health: is there a paradigm shift?
- 11:00 - 12:30 Session 1-1 - For a new approach to NTDs based on One Health
- 14:00 -15:30 Session 1-2 - Achieving sustainable antibiotic access using a One Health approach
Day 2 - Wednesday 4 May
- 11:00 - 12:30 Interview 4 - Françoise Vanni - Director of the External Relations at Global Fund
Panel 4 - The private sector as a key player in the operationalisation of the One Health concept
- 12:30 - 14:00 Side event 1-2 - Merck - Building strong partnerships to end the neglected tropical disease, schistosomiasis
- 14:00 - 15:30 Interview 5 - Hans Kluge - WHO Regional Director for Europe
Panel 5 - Implementing the One Health approach : What is being done?
- 14:00 - 15:30 Workshop 6 - What training should we build for One Health / planetary health?
- 09:00 - 16:00 Hosted meeting - Integrating cervical cancer screening and care with other health service delivery systems through innovative solutions.